The Visitor tracking code collects and stores all user interactions with your website or landing page. Each time the tracking code is triggered by a user’s behavior (for example, user uploads a page on a website or submits contact form), Adlots stores that activity.
Once you have installed the tracking code on your website, you can find every single site visit in «Visitors» section.
Data stored in this section:
- user e-mail
- user agent platform
- date and time
- unique visitor ID
- utm tags
To view visitor’s history, click “UID”. Adlots system collects and aggregates all data about every user session :
- the history of page views
- all submitted contact forms
- where the user came from
- what contact information he has left
To see more detailed information about site visitor, click “Identity” or “Landed”. The detailed data includes:
- personal information such as e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.
- technical information — date, time, referrer, geographical data, device, user agent, platform, timezone, etc.
If enough data has been stored, system will create a Contact and send it to Pipedrive (or any other CRM system).
To view Contact, go to “Visitors-> Visitor Summary->Statistics and technical info” and click “User ID”.