Adlots provides you with an easy 3-steps algorithm to integrate a website and track your website visits. To do this you need to click on the progress bar or Adlots logo at the top of the page and you will be redirected to the page where website integration could be started.
Step 1. Enter website URL address
Click «Setup website lead generation» to begin the Adlots customization. Specify the URL of the site, the leads from which will go to the Pipedrive CRM, and click «Save».
Step 2. Visitors script installation
The Adlots system allows you to track site visits and collect statistics on them. To do this, connect the tracking code to your website or landing page.
There is two ways how to put the tracking code
- put it manually to into the footer.php file of your site
- install Adlots plugin via WordPress plugin directory
For manually installed code
This code works with the jQuery library. Before using the tracking code, make sure that it is connected to the monitored resource.
The tracking code should be placed after the jQuery library connection code.
The visitor code can be found in the section Leads→Visitors→Visitor script or WordPress plugin installation. It’s enough to copy and place it before the closing
body> tag on the website you want to track.
Also, you can send the code and all the instructions for its installation to administrator of your website by email.
If you are using WordPress go to your website administer panel, find «Plugin->Add new» section.
Search there for Adlots Web-form plugin, install it and activate for your website.
When Adlots plugin successfully installed and activated go to «Settings->Adlots section» and finish customizing:
- Enter your AdLots URL
- Choose «Use Garlic.js library» option. Garlic.js allows you to automatically persist your forms’ text field values locally, until the form is submitted. This way, your users don’t lose any precious data if they accidentally close their tab or browser.
- Choose «Use international telephone input plugin» option. It adds a flag dropdown to any input, detects the user’s country, displays a relevant placeholder and provides formatting/validation methos for native Adlots Web-froms.
- Choose «Google reCAPTCHA» option to protect your website from spam and abuse.
If tracking code has been installed correctly, Adlots will start to collect website visits and information that user fills in contact forms
This is all settings. Now you will see you website visitors in Leads→Visitors section. If lead fills a web form then contact will be created in Pipedrive.
Step 3. Configure lead delivery to Pipedrive.
If you are using third party web forms you might need to check this section and configure default task to transfer your web form custom fields.
How to configure third party web form data transfer to Adlots using Attribute section?
The Adlots provides an opportunity to create web-forms and post them on websites and landing pages. If you decided to use Adlots web-forms you can customize first task in Leadgen settings→Website task section.